Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Icke
How ironic:

The Engineered Storm of The Century

The messenger Alex Jones talking about an engineered weather event the other messenger David Icke was just working with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfSSWjJfOXE

and posted on David Icke's Headlines the same day ! the circle is round.

Biggrin

(It seems to me Alex Jones has a kind of cartoon voice, he reminds me to Popeye the Sailor Man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0LqfnA8FI8 )

LOL to the scruffy voice similarity!

The circle of this 'full moon global ritual' is round alright and going NOWHERE!

(10-27-2012, 03:18 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: ~To all the high and low riders of The Left Hand Path~

How did your lil' Wembley thingee go today? Ahhh tsk...disappointed? I guess things just aren't working out for you anymore. Even I got the stink of your failure emanating to this side of the pond. lol.

~ What's there to do ~ for you ~ but keep grinding the cogwheels of futiliity ~ (((YOUR DEBTS HAVE COME DUE)))

Go ahead, look back in anger, LUCIFER isn't coming for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEJjASV20kc

...you've been abandoned to your fate.

It's not going to be pleasant during the separation for those who made the choice to serve the dark one, there will be much horror and angst.

I don't disagree in essence, but I find it worthwhile to exegetically recommandeer the plurality and specific range of symbols that have been stolen by evil fools to be used against Light Beings, in the end with merely superficial effect.

I use the "Eye of Horus", "Lucifer", "Left Hand", "Horned Hand Mudra" (right and left), "Blessing Mudra" (right and left), and many other symbols that I haven't admitted in public, and not ever in their specific details.  I don't allow my use of terms, including polarizing terms, to be dictated by the enemy.

Hence, I am the man with two left hands.  A Spirit whose polarity is inversely represented in a world which is, as a whole, an inversion of the world I am from.  Therefore whatever evil is said of me, and whatever good is said of it, are properly reversed, including in terms of any morally charged thoughts, words and deeds.

http://wenaolong.blogspot.com/2014/12/th...hands.html
~ ++ Hanc Defendemus ++ ~

Authentic and genuine terms, symbols and (spiritual) concepts have been hijacked, demonised and twisted.
That's like a constant occurrence it seems... 
I think only inner wisdom can properly discern. That surpasses and circumvents outer matters such as terms, symbols and rational concepts and ideas that most of the time lead to confusion and delusion.

(10-16-2012, 10:48 AM)Octahedron Wrote: - full moon is the best time for energetic rituals (affecting human consciousness via the astral spheres), esp. satanic rituals
- HAARP can be used for weather control, esp. few days before and at full Moon
- HAARP applications for mind-control causing manipulations on individual consciousness and perceptions
- On coming october 27th; the global time system and electricity power system changes to winter-time for a big part; that effects the electromagnetic resonances of the Earth grid, and likely will need for a system re-configuration of the HAARP centers.

Can the full moon (or new moon) also be harnessed for positive energetic rituals? Such as the expansion of human consciousness using ayahuasca? David Icke hasn't discussed this topic in depth as far as I know.

Has anyone read his newest book "The Perception Deception"?
http://www.amazon.com/Perception-Decepti...955997380/

Apparently David Icke is writing another book called The Phantom Self
http://davidickestore.com/product/phanto...avid-icke/

[Image: 938748_10208021903605483_994201273_o-380x540.jpg]

Quote:DAVID ICKE’S BRAND NEW TITLE – 472 PAGES PERFECTLY BOUND PAPERBACK INCLUDING 730 IMAGES AND ILLUSTRATIONS
SHIPPING JANUARY 4TH – LIMITED COPIES ONLY AVAILABLE HERE – UNTIL THE BOOK IS IN THE SHOPS LATE FEBRUARY/MARCH
The questions are being asked like never before. What is happening in the World? What is ‘life’ really about? Gathering numbers of people have a sense of unease about the direction of human society without knowing why. Something is happening, but what?
David Icke has spent more than a quarter of a century uncovering the ‘what’- and the who, why and how. He was doing so long before there was any alternative media as we see today and he has constantly pushed forward the cutting edge of understanding about events and reality like no one else. Almost every day something he said was planned to happen in his books years ago is coming to pass.
Phantom Self takes the story still deeper into the shadows to reveal the scale and magnitude of what is unfolding as people go about their daily lives. Who or what is dictating the nature of these ‘daily lives’? Who or what is driving global society down a dark road of 24/7 control, surveillance and tyranny? And why?
David Icke answers these questions with crystal clarity and in doing so reveals how the reality we think is so ‘real’ is a virtual reality simulation controlled by a hidden force that has manipulated humanity to become slaves to downloaded fake perceptions of self, the world and reality.
The key is what David calls Phantom Self – the ‘you’ that you think is you, but isn’t. It’s the ‘you’ that stares back from the mirror, the one you give a name, a life story and labels galore. But it’s not you. It’s a hoax ‘you’ to enslave your sense of reality in limitation, little me and ‘I know my place’.
We live in the realm of the Phantom Self which is why society can be so insane, stupid and brutal; but when the gateway in opened to Infinite Self the madness must end – and it will.

I still haven't finished reading The Perception Deception, which I think is probably his most comprehensive book to date. I know most of his books re-iterate the same topics but I'm especially interested in the Saturn-Moon Matrix aspect of his work. There is some misinfo and disinfo thrown in there, but I do respect the extensive research David Icke has done and look forward to reading his new book.

So what does David say about Saturn and the Moon?

http://www.mazzastick.com/david-icke-sat...ing-hacked

Quote:David Icke – Saturn – Moon Matrix – Your Reality is Being Hacked
06/29/2013 by Justin Mazza

“If you have a preconceived idea of the world, you edit information. When it leads you down a certain road, you don’t challenge your own beliefs.” -David Icke

This post is taken from David Icke’s latest book: Remember Who You Are – Remember ‘where’ you are and ‘where’ you came from – Remember.

I find information that is “out there” so to speak to be the most interesting and thought provoking material to read.

Throughout the post I will add some of my affiliate Amazon links to books/movies that are being referenced in this post so that you can get a visual and perhaps even buy yourself a copy. ;)

What I am presenting here is information – that is all. Do with it what you like.

With any information you read anywhere be sure to keep an open mind, yet use your inner wisdom to feel if something is true for you. I love to read information like this because it gets my mind open and expanded which allows me to ponder reality in ways I normally would not have even considered before.

This is probably the main reason I keep buying and reading David Icke books. ;)

David Icke Remember Who You Are_opt

So, the questions are:

Is Saturn transmitting a frequency to Earth creating a matrix of illusions?

Is the Moon part of this?

Can we do anything about it?

Who’s really controlling things on planet Earth and beyond?

Saturn – Lord of the Rings

Saturn Sun

The Reptilian Alliance’s modus operandi is the first trigger cataclysmic events on a target “world” or solar system, and wipe away the society that was there before.

Then Reptilians genetically-engineer a new species that is designed to be “tuned” into their false reality – their “Matrix” – and the planet is hijacked along with the perception of the people.

They have done exactly this to Earth and humanity, and their means of doing so are Saturn and the Moon.

Saturn, the “Lord of the Rings”, is the master control center. I mean, just look at Saturn with all its rings. Saturn is a ginormous broadcasting system, and they will eventually find that the rings are full of crystals rather than “ice” – a type of crystal that we aren’t familiar with on Earth.

The rings are not natural and at one time Saturn was a conventional brown dwarf. It had no rings.

They have been constructed by the technology-obsessed Reptilian Alliance. Funnily enough, as I think about it an insider once told me of a photograph he had seen of an incredibly large spacecraft that appeared to be “repairing” one of Saturn’s rings.

The process is ongoing, and they are continuing to construct others.

In 2009, NASA announced that its Spitzer Space Telescope had discovered another ring circling Saturn from a distance of some 3.7 million miles and going out to 7.4 million.

It is so big that it would take a billion Earth’s to fill it.

Some scientists say that Saturn’s rings were created by the debris from a disintegrated moon; but how would that create a ring 3.7 million miles away from Saturn that could hold a billion Earth’s?

Saturn’s broadcasting system extends throughout the Solar System, but most of it is not on visible frequencies.

Saturn is the “Lord of the Rings”.

And how did JRR Tolkien (and film director Peter Jackson) symbolize the controlling force in the book and film of that name?

As a fiery reptilian eye – the Eye of Sauron.

Saturn is the second biggest “planet” in the Solar System after Jupiter, and is the sixth “planet” from the Sun,

Its rings and moons make it unique.

Saturn is called a “gas giant” as with Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune, but it is habitable by very different entities to humans much closer to its material center and, as with everything, it exists on other ranges of frequency.

Mainstream science says that Saturn radiates 2.5 times more energy than it receives from the Sun, and it generates an unexplainable constantly – spinning six-sided hexagonal wave pattern at its north pole which rotates in sync with Saturn’s recorded radio emissions.

A massive constantly-spinning storm system captured at the South Pole also looks like an eye.

Jupiter and Neptune also generate more heat than they receive.

Saturn takes more than 29 Earth Years to complete a journey around the Sun. The “planet” (“dark sun”) has been known about since prehistoric times because it can be seen from Earth, but it was only after the development of strong enough telescopes that the rings were able to be seen.

Babylonian astronomers recorded the movements of Saturn, and it was worshipped by the Romans as the god, Saturn (the Greek “Cronus” or Kronos).

There is no coincidence whatsoever in Saturn having so many moons. More than 60 have been discovered so far.

They comprise, with the Saturn dwarf, a mini solar system and the same with Jupiter and it’s at least 63 Moons.

Most of Saturn’s moons derive their names from god Saturn’s brothers and sisters, the Titans and the Titanesses. Small Saturnian moons discovered more recently have been named after Inuit, Gallic and Norse gods and goddesses.

None of this is by chance, and all are different names for the same deities in different cultures. Saturn’s biggest moon, Titan, is the second largest in the Solar System behind the Jupiter moon, Ganymede, and is twice as big as our own moon.

Titan, Ganymede and other major Jupiter moons, Io, Europa (the European Union goddess) and Callisto, are really planets, though they are known as moons.

Titan, Ganymede and others also play a very active role in the Saturn – Moon Matrix and I am sure we will see the role of Jupiter in all this eventually.

Even mainstream scientists have suggested that some form of life could exist on Titan and another Saturn “moon”, Enceladus.

Saturn is communicating with the major moons/planets and many not so major ones in our solar system.

I suggest that Earth’s moon was once in that group around Saturn, and at least many of them are the same in nature.

They are computer systems, amplifiers and satellites of the Saturn broadcasting grid and they go out as necessary to target other worlds. Saturn is not their only hijacked and converted brown dwarf either.

They are experts at this.

Saturn – The All Seeing Eye

All seeing eyeSaturn was often symbolized as an eye by the ancients and that is a likely origin of the all-seeing eye, one of the major symbols of the Reptilian-hybrid bloodline network.

I went to the subway station right next to Ground Zero when I spoke in New York in 2010. The station has mosaic eyes on the walls all along the platforms, and a large depiction on the floor of an eye broadcasting frequencies across the planet.

The eye is almost certainly meant to be Saturn (Satan). The image perfectly portrays what Saturn is doing. Saturn Hacks into the waveform information broadcast from the center of the galaxy via the Sun and broadcasts a fake reality into the Solar System.

The Moon amplifies this and beams it specifically at the Earth. The fantastic synchronicities between Earth, the Moon and the Sun in size, geometry and position, are all made possible by the Moon.

These synchronicities are connected to how the Sun’s information is hacked by Saturn and the Moon. The Moon is where it is because it was specifically placed there.

Visible light and the electromagnetic spectrum that science can record is the matrix, the false reality.

And “God” said, “Let there be light.”

The speed of light which we are told is the fastest speed possible (rubbish) is the vibrational “wall” of the matrix.

We are not even living “on” the Earth as it really is. Some of it is “original”, but there are many holographic implants that change it for our perception. The Matrix broadcasts block humans from perceiving what we otherwise would be experiencing.

The Earth that we can’t see (or feel too often) is a place of love and harmony – not war, fear and suffering. The predators dictate our lives and make us into slaves to them by hijacking our sense of reality.

The Saturn-Moon Matrix transformed a once-vibrant, conscious humanity into computer programs decoding cycles of repetitive perception and behavior.

The transmissions of the Saturn-Moon Matrix are received and re-transmitted by the Earth’s crystal core which has been tuned to the Matrix frequency range, and the “Hack” connects with us through the reptilian brain and the receiver-transmitter system that we call DNA.

This brings us back to “junk” DNA and what Professor Sam Chang from the Human Genome Project said earlier – that the overwhelming majority of human DNA is of “off-world” origin and the “extraterrestrial junk genes” merely enjoy the ride with hard-working active genes passed through the generations.

He said:

What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a big code and basic code. First fact is, the complete “program” was positively not written on Earth; that is now a verified fact.

The second fact is that genes, by themselves, are not enough to explain evolution; there must be something more in “the game”… Sooner or later we have to come with grips with the unbelievable notion that every life on Earth carries genetic code for his extraterrestrial cousin, and that evolution is not what we think it is.

Our hypothesis is that a higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them. Perhaps, after programming, our creators grow us the same way we grow bacteria in Petri dishes.

We can’t know their motives – whether it was a scientific experiment, or a way of preparing new planets for colonization, or the long-time ongoing business of seeding life in the universe.

Professor Chang also said that the “alien” parts of “junk” DNA have “their own veins, arteries and immune systems that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs”.

The DNA implanted by the “extraterrestrials” is pre-programmed, and one effect of the Saturn-Moon Matrix is to activate those programs to play out as “spontaneous” human behavior and a sequence of “time”.

The Matrix acts like a laser reading computer software or a DVD. It brings the pre-programmed information in human DNA onto the “screen” – our decoded reality.

The “software program” is running in every human mind – body computer and it has been encoded for aeons.

Remember how Rebecca Cann, Assistant Professor of Genetics at the University of Hawaii, co-authored a study in the journal, Nature, saying that all modern humans are descended from a single mother who lived in Africa in about 200,000 B.C.?

If what we call humans originate from a single source the program could easily have been implanted that would infiltrate every subsequent member of the “species” (software). Only by becoming Conscious beyond mind – body can we override the program.

It has become so clear to me while writing this book that the extent of human behavior programming is absolutely fundamental.

I understand from people who read papers by molecular biologist, Francis Crick that he believed that DNA was pre-programmed.

You will often hear it said that Crick and his associates “discovered DNA”; but what became known as deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) was first discovered by Johann Friedrich Miescher in 1869.

Crick, James Watson and Maurice Wilkins were given the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1962 for their “discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material”.

Crick appears to have known far more about DNA than was made public, and he believed that it was made of “extraterrestrial” origin.

So the Matrix illusion is so deep, so ingrained, because it is not only a Matrix field, but a DNA program.

The “Queen Bee” (Saturn-Moon) broadcasts the waveform information “hack” and humans decode this into a world they think they see, and perceptions and behaviors they think is “them”. We can be completely controlled by the Matrix and be no more than human robots responding to data input, or we can open our hearts and minds and see beyond what others can see.

This means opening our minds to consciousness which is not subject to the manipulation of the Matrix or the DNA program. It operates outside of “space” and “time” and beyond the vibrational walls of the Matrix.

If you look at all the incredible and endless interconnected manipulations that I will describe in this book (get yourself a copy of David’s book at the end of this post) – and there are so many more – this clearly could not have been organized by people sitting around a table deciding their next move.

I have often pondered on this. How do they do it?

Was there a computer system spewing out data on what to do and when?

But I can see it clearly now. Those in authority (authorship of your life) who run and enforce the human Control System are following a program in the same way as worker ants and bees follow the program broadcast by the Queen.

They are computer terminals on the Matrix Internet with the Saturn-Moon Matrix triggering their already programmed DNA to respond according to the program.

The bloodlines (Illuminati – Dark cabal – Those appointed to positions of power) are the most locked-in because they were genetically-created for that purpose, but anyone who is not truly conscious (most of humanity) will be responding to their DNA Saturn-Moon Matrix program which drives their thoughts, perceptions and behavior.

How Your Reality is Being Manipulated

The Saturn-Moon Matrix is decoded within the electromagnetic frequency range visible to human sight and technology, and the genetic-engineering of the human mind-body computer locked humans into that frequency via DNA and the reptilian brain.

Consciousness can, however, override that and so they have to maintain humanity in low-vibrational states to imprison their perception in the Matrix.

The plasma field within our holographic reality acts like a “plasma screen” on which we “watch” the “picture show”, or appear to. It is an expression, like everything, of decoded waveform information.

People go through their lives following the Saturn program they are decoding while thinking this is the “real world”.

Humans are like two-legged farm animals caught in the headlights of an oncoming Matrix.

The reality we are being fed is encoded with perceptions and experiences that cause people to transmit low-vibrational emotional energy that both feeds the Reptilian Alliance and, in many ways, helps to power the system

The virtual-reality “game” is interactive, and so is the hacked version. We receive and transmit, we receive and “post”.

The Saturn-Moon Matrix has created an energetic perception “loop” in which the false reality is fed to us, and, when we perceive it and believe it, we feed back that perception to the Matrix. This constantly empowers the false reality in a feedback loop.

In Short, the matrix is powered by our belief that the hacked reality is “real”.

We can and will break the closed loop with the realizations that I am describing in the book, and by opening our minds to Consciousness beyond the Matrix frequencies.

The power of the Saturn-Moon Matrix to influence our reality dilutes and dilutes the more we open our minds and hearts and let Consciousness in.

The Control system is terrified of the Truth Vibrations for this reason, and this is why it is now throwing everything that it can at humanity to keep us entrapped within the vibrational box through fear, chaos and upheaval.

By the way, some unexplainable and “paranormal” experiences happen when there is a “glitch” in the Matrix information field.

As I write, there are many reports from around the world that the heavens have changed, the constellations are not where they should be and that the Moon has changed its angle.

This is the result of the Reptilians manipulating the Matrix to confuse us and prepare us for the fake “end of the world” or “new world” prophecies by the Bible, the Mayan Calendar, Hopi prophecies and all the rest.

They are not true.

They are part of the manipulation and the Reptilians plan to make it seem as if they are happening by manufacturing events. They are already doing so.

It was all planned a long “time” ago.

Reptilian Brain – Reptilian World

Reptilian DragonOne of the chief ways the Matrix connects with us, not surprisingly, is through the reptilian brain, and this helps to lock us into the Reptilian Alliance control system.

The Matrix transmissions are also aimed at our DNA receiver-transmitter systems, and much of this is happening within the realms of what science calls “junk DNA”. Some of this has been switched off in order narrow our band of experienced reality, and some is picking up the Matrix frequencies by carrier waves from Saturn via the Moon.

The Saturn-Moon Matrix is how they have done it. Humans tuned most powerfully to the Matrix transmission (the overwhelming majority) are like worker ants following the work-plan broadcast by the Queen.

Ants are said to communicate through chemicals called pheromones, but they are only the chemical expression of vibrational communications.

Ants tune in through their antennae and we pick up the Matrix broadcasts through DNA and the reptilian brain. The Reptilians have a hive-mind communication system which the Matrix connects with, and it would appear that at the center of this is their version of the female “queen”.

Maybe the worship of the “goddess” is something to do with this and certainly the hybrid bloodline is passed on through the mitochondrial, or female, DNA. The Illuminati Reptilian hybrid bloodlines are the agents of the Matrix within the Matrix – the “Agent Smiths’” if you like, portrayed in the Matrix movie series.

The Matrix “mind” is the controlling force behind all the institutions of human control and those who run and administer them while being unknowing prisoners of the Matrix themselves.

I explained earlier how the reptilian brain doesn’t think – it reacts; it is constantly scanning the environment in search of threats to its survival physically, financially and across the great spectrum of human experience – reputation, job, relationship, the list goes on and on.

They need to feed us an endless stream of reasons to fear not surviving, to connect us more powerfully into reptilian-brain reality – therefore Matrix reality.

These emotional states affect the way DNA receives and transmits, and cause heart rhythm incoherence and scrambles the relationship between heart, brain and nervous system.

This is another crucial reason why we are bombarded with wars, financial collapses, false flag terrorist attacks, health “scares”, “global warming”, engineered “natural” disasters and all manner of other things.

This way they can most powerfully plug us into the Matrix and energize it through the “feedback” loop.

To get a better understanding of how our reality can be manipulated watch the movie by Director John Carpenter: They Live

Other Sources – Confirmation of Truth

I said earlier how often, when I have gone public with something that is “far out” to mainstream society, that I will later get a sudden confirmation that I am on the right track.

I am not saying that every last detail is 100 percent accurate, and I never have.

I was sent an email about nine months ago after Human Race Get off Your Knees was published. The writer said she had read the book and had seen the Moon information and she recommended that I check out a book called Earth by Barbara Marciniak.

Barbara Marciniak is a “channel” who became well known in “New Age” circles in the 1990s for communicating with an awareness that said it was connected to the cluster of stars known as the Pleiades.

The communications spoke of how a reptilian race was manipulating humanity. I met Barbara a few times and liked her a lot.

She is grounded and not at all airy-fairy. I had read her book, Bringers of the Dawn, which was excellent, but I had not read Earth (Bear & Company; 1994). When it arrived in the post I went to the page numbers that the email had told me about… Well!

This is what the book said was communicated through Barbara Marciniak:

…the Moon is a very powerful electromagnetic computer… The energy from the Moon has been beaming electromagnetic frequencies onto the Earth for aeons now to maintain the two-stranded DNA (it is said that is should be twelve-stranded)…

…The Moon is a satellite that was constructed… it was… anchored outside Earth’s atmosphere for aeons as a mediating and monitoring device, a super computer or eye in the sky.

…Earth must be owned by those who dwell there; however it is not. You have outside gods, creator energies, who prevent you, as a species, from having free-reign with your kundalini…

The influence of the Moon, as a main satellite computer, affects all of the Earth… The Moon’s programs have for aeons been of great limitation toward human beings… These are repetitive cycles that the Moon creates, to which you respond.

The Moon is not bad

Moon(Just like money is neutral, but can be used for malevolent purposes, the same goes with the Moon).

Moons like ours can also be used to influence planets in a very loving and positive way and it is possible that the Moon was doing that before it was hijacked by the Reptilian Alliance to be a means of mass manipulation and control.

Barbara Marciniak’s channeling points this way and I am open to that. We need to be flexible about detail and let information be our guide, not unyielding dogma.

In that case, removing the Reptilian Alliance from the Moon and changing what it broadcasts would have a life-changing effect on this planet and its inhabitants. Simply switching off the Reptilian broadcasts would change everything, too.

Barbara’s channeling for her book indicates that other non-human forces are in the process of intervening in the Reptilian control of the Moon and I have come across similar information.

I understand all these years later that this intervention is significantly advanced. I would strongly emphasize that we are not alone in meeting the challenges that we face – the bloodlines just want us to think we are.

There is a multi-dimensional effort going on to set the planet free from aeons of Reptilian/Gray control and this will succeed.

We need to play our part in our level of reality while others do their job elsewhere. This dismantling of the Reptilian Control System is not only to help humanity. What is happening here is having a knock-on effect across a wide area of the galaxy and beyond because of how a smaller part of a hologram can affect the whole.

Barbara Marciniak’s channeling for Earth said:

There have been many battles over the Moon… There is a plan to gradually insert different programs of influence on Earth when the Moon becomes occupied by forces that would assist in your growth rather than limit you.

The Moon’s programs have for aeons been of great limitation toward human beings. The tales about the full moon and insanity, madness and heightened bleeding are all true. There are repetitive cycles that the Moon creates to which you respond.

It is the extraterrestrials that really operate it all. Your technology, though rapidly advancing, cannot begin to compare with the biotechnology (including genetic engineering) of sentient space travelers.

You are newcomers to the game and you miss a vital key, for your senses, and the essence of your physical world, structure reality in a particular way. You constantly translate data and, like interpreting a dream, condense the experience into physical boundaries, where you find you can explain less and less.

(Bashar (Buh-Shar), the extraterrestrial entity that is channeled by Darryl Anka also said we are leaving an age of limitation and entering an age of limitlessness).

This is what I have been stressing all these years and throughout the book – we are being manipulated to decode reality that keeps us limited and enslaved. I came across this quote, too, at about the same time from the famous Armenian-born mystic, George Gurdjieff. He said in 1916:

All Movements, actions and manifestations of people, animals, and plants depend upon the Moon, and we are controlled by the Moon… The Mechanical part of our lives depends upon the Moon, is subject to the Moon. If we develop in ourselves consciousness and will, and subject our mechanical self and all our mechanical manifestations to them, we shall escape the power of the Moon.

The Saturn-Moon Matrix operates within the frequency range of mind, the electromagnetic spectrum and low-vibration emotion. When we open our minds to Consciousness our perception expands beyond the influence of the Matrix frequencies.

We can suddenly perceive what we were blocked from perceiving and we begin to see what is really going on. I was shown an article on the day I am writing this that told the story of something called the “Chani Project”.

This was claimed to involve a secret technology located in Africa which made contact in 1994 with an entity from a parallel universe, and the communications continued for the following five years. The article said that the entity was asked more than 20,000 questions.

“Chani” is an acronym for Channeled Holographic Access Network Interface. The entity was asked in one interaction what was the purpose of our Moon?

It said that “life became better with no Moon” and was not a natural heavenly body. The Moon was there to control the Earth “mood”, it is quoted as saying. A “big calm” would come over the people without the Moon, and there would be no “big storm” – just a “little storm”.

There would be peace among the people without the Moon. Funny how this “no-Moon” world is exactly how I am describing the Real Golden Age before “The Hack”.

The communications alluded to the fact that an “old race” captured the Moon “from space” and put it next to the Earth. This is what Zulu legends say, and what my own work supports.

The Chani communications indicated that “Moon Forces” operated like a time machine to control time and manipulated the mood of “beings on this planet in this timeline.”

The most ancient human accounts do not mention time.

It is an illusion of the Matrix, and time was encoded to enslave humans by disconnecting us from the NOW. I can see very clearly as my understanding expands that the “Time Loop” is the Matrix. The time loop is what has been hacked into the limitless NOW-reality that we should be experiencing.

Saturn is associated with time and “Kronos”, the name of the Greek Saturn God, means “time”. He is the symbol for Father Time. The two clocks on either side of the main entrance to St Peter’s Basilica in Rome are symbols of this Saturn – Moon control of our perception of time, and so is the clock face in general.

Interestingly, the Chani “entity” also talked about the “reptile” holding humans back so they could not “grow”, and how they had won a “war” with the reptiles in its own reality.

“We kill many dragons [in] many timelines”, the communication said.

The entity is reported to have added that humans had evolved more “spiritually” than the reptiles that it was talking about, but the scaly guys “want to hold onto their wise technology… their god is their technology”.

I have been saying this in my books for years. They are very developed in their intellectual, technological mind, but they are not “spiritually” conscious. They have sought to make us the same by “giving us their mind”.

The Moon has not always been there and some ancient legends say the same. They tell of a time “before the Moon”. Ancient Greek authors, Aristotle and Plutarch, and Roman Authors, Apollonius Rhodius and Ovid, told of a people called the Proselenes in Arcadia who said their ancestors had been there “before there was a moon in the heavens”.

“Proselene” means “before Selene” – the Greek goddess of the Moon, and a name often used for the Moon itself.

Roman writer, Censorinus, also wrote of a time aeons ago when there was no Moon. Dr. Hans Schindler Bellamy includes the same theme in his work, Moons, Myths and Men.

He tells of the “Mozces”, a native tribe in Colombia that say they “remember a time before the present Moon became the companion of the Earth”. Some Babylonian depictions of the Moon in the 11th century BC locate it between Venus and the Sun.

I know that some people will say that the Moon always had to be there or the Earth would be unstable and nothing like it is, but we are not talking about the same planetary alignments we have now before the Moon came. The Solar System was very different to what we see today.

Saturn-Moon Cult

These revelations explain the obsession with Saturn – the “Old Sun”, “Dark Sun’, and “Dark Lord”. The “Lord God”, or merely “Lord”, in the old Testament is Saturn and the Creation Myth in Genesis sounds very much like the creation of the Matrix – “And God said, “Let there be [visible] light”, and there was light”.

The Babylonian Nimrod was worshipped in Rome as the god “Saturn”, or “Saturnus”, and they celebrated his “birthday” in the period running up to later Christian Christmas.

This was the festival of Saturnalia and involved sacrifice, making and giving presents, decorating trees in the home and events of celebration spanning more than a week beginning on December 17th.

Saturnalia has morphed into “Christmas” – a festival to celebrate Saturn.

“Santa” as in “Claus”, is an anagram of “Satan” – Saturn.

Worship of Saturn came to Rome, once called the “City of Saturn”, from Mesopotamia where the Babylonians worshipped Saturn as “Nimrod”; and Christianity is just another version of the “Pagan” religion of Rome and Babylon.

Everything fell into place once I realized that so many deities called “sun gods” were actually symbols of the “Old Sun”, “Dark Sun” and “Dark Lord” – Saturn.

Christians are worshipping Saturn as their god to this day without knowing it, and I’m sure that the deity, “Sol Invictus”, worshipped by Emperor Constantine, the founder of Christianity as we know it, was an Old Sun – Saturn Deity.

The “Christian” cross can clearly be seen in the astrological sign for Saturn connected to a serpent-like image. Maybe there is an association here with the theme of the serpent on the cross.

The cult of Mithra, the Roman and Persian version of Jesus, was heavily connected to Saturn.

The Roman god, Saturn, was known as “Cronus” or “Kronos” in Greece, the Titan father of Zeus (most of Saturn’s moons are named after Titans).

Saturn was Nimrod, or “Ninurta”, in Mesopotamia and “Shani” in the Hindu religion. The main Jewish holy day is named after Saturn – Saturday – and in India, Saturday is called “Shanivar” after the Hindu Saturn god.

Judaism is another Saturn-Moon religion, and so is Islam. The most sacred place on Earth for Muslims is the Kaaba located in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, within the world’s biggest mosque, the Masjid al-Haram. Islamic tradition says that the Kaaba was built by “Abraham” who is also a hero to Judaism and Christianity.

Abraham is said to be the father of the Jews, the “Chosen Race” of ‘god’ (Saturn), and the Bible says that he came from the land of Shinar, or Sumer.

The Kaaba is a cube-shaped building (Kaaba means “cube”), and inside is a black stone that Islam believes was taken there by Abraham. The Black Stone is allegedly part of a meteorite that Islamic lore dates back to Adam and Eve – the time when the human race was being genetically hijacked by the Reptilians that control Saturn and the Moon.

So the Kaaba is a cube? Hmmmmm. The cube is a symbol of Saturn. Whenever you see the cube used as a religious or other esoteric symbol, it is representing Saturn.

The cube is also a symbol of matter in all occult traditions, and we can now see why.

Saturn creates “matter” as we perceive it through the information fields that we decode into holographic reality. A hexagon formation has been photographed by NASA at Saturn’s North Pole, as we saw earlier, and a hexagon represents a three-dimensional cube.

What do we say about people who are enslaved in the mind? They are in the box.

Yes, the Saturn-Moon Matrix “box”.

Muslims are supposed to kneel and face the direction of the Kaaba five times a day and “pray to Mecca”. The Five Pillars of Islam insist that Muslims make the pilgrimage to the Kaaba at least once in their lifetimes.

The main pilgrimage is called the Hajj, and it pre-dates Islam. Pilgrims are told to walk around the Kaaba seven times and try to kiss the Black Stone on each circuit. They are also told to pray in concentric circles around the Kaaba.

Remind you of anything? (Saturn has four main groups of rings and three fainter, narrower ring groups.)

The Hebrew Mishnah, or Mishna, the first written record of the “Oral Torah”, lists concentric circles of holiness surrounding the Temple in Jerusalem.

Remind you of anything?

The “Holy of Holies” to these religions is Saturn – the source, together with the Moon, of human control. Jews also wear the little cubed hat, the Teffilin, which is also a symbol of Saturn.

We have the Jewish esoteric and mystical work, the Kabbalah – Kabb-Allah – (Cube/Saturn/God). This can be translated as “Cube-God”, or even “Saturn-Moon” given that the Muslim Allah is a version of the moon god, Sin.

The “Christian” cross can also be symbolized as an opened-out cube. Now I realize as everything becomes so much clearer and simpler that the god of Judaism, known as “El”, which I have linked to the Moon and Saturn in previous books is, in fact, the representation of Saturn – hence Is-Ra-El.

This is Isis, the virgin mother of Egypt; Ra, the sun god of Egypt; and El, the Hebrew god of Saturn. El refers to a Universal god and was called the “father of the gods” and “father of man” – the “father” of the genetically-engineered, re-wired human that we know today.

El comes from El-ohim, mentioned 2500 times in the Old Testament – the Reptilian Alliance.

We have “angEls” called Micha-El, Gabri-El, Uri-El, and Rapha-El. The Bible talks about Jesus as Emmanu-El and we have the Gosp-El, and church El-ders. We also have the ancient and Freemasonic symbol of the ob-El-isk.

Saturn Symbology Everywhere

The symbolism of Saturn is everywhere – not only in religion. Saturn is represented by the color black and known to the ancients and today’s secret societies and Satanists as the “Black Sun”.

This is why the Kaaba is black and why you have the black robes of judges, barristers, priests, rabbis and also students when they “graduate” (confirm their degree of indoctrination) wearing a square hat, or “mortarboard”.

The leader of the Saturn-worshipping Jesuit Order is rightly known as the “Black Pope”. Illuminati bloodlines that came out of Italy, especially Florence and Venice, are known as the Black Nobility.

The Saturn-Moon Matrix seeks to close the human third-eye to enslave us in five-sense reality. The third eye chakra resonates to the color blue, and the Illuminati, in the words of the Rolling Stones song, want to “paint it black”.

They have done so with most people, but it is changing.

Saturn is the god of banking, which won’t surprise anyone by now, and we have El-ections to be El-ected. If you become rich and powerful you join the El-ite. That Saturn-Moon Matrix is casting a sp-El on the human mind.

Communism was a creation of the El-ite as I have revealed in detail in books like… And the Truth Shall Set You Free.

The astrological symbol for Saturn was incorporated as the hammer and sickle of the Soviet Union. A black robed judge has a hammer, and the “Grim Reaper”, a Saturn inspired image, is represented as an evil figure with a scythe.

Saturn was symbolized by the ancients as a six-pointed star.

Saturn is the sixth “planet” from the Sun and the sixth day of the week (Satur[n]day). Also remember that six-sided Hexagon at Saturn’s North Pole. The Bible says that the number of the Beast is 666.

Rings are obvious symbols of Saturn, not least wedding rings. Matrimony is about restriction and tradition through the “institution” (Saturn) of marriage when you look at it from the wider perspective.

Saturn Astrology

Astrology is part of the Saturnalia picture. This does have a scientific basis when practiced properly and it does reveal the energetic influences to which we are subjected – but only in the matrix.

What must be stressed and stressed again is that we do not have to be prisoners of those influences. Consciousness can overcome all of it and go its own way. Astrology also underpins the illusion of time – a basic foundation of the Saturn Conspiracy.

Beyond this Saturn-Moon generated reality none of this stuff exists. The representation of Saturn in astrology fits the bill perfectly.

Saturn is the planet (sun) of death, restriction, authority, control, obedience, poverty, fear and time.

It rules the bones of the body and so you have the skull-and-bones as a major symbol of the Saturn controlled Illuminati. The Skull and Bones Society is really the Saturn Society. Saturn is the astrological ruler of institutions, corporations, figures in authority, scientists and old people.

It represents laws, rules, regulations and “tradition” (repeating ritual). Saturn is non-emotive and represents limitation, austerity, discipline and depression.

The term “Saturnine”, meaning to have a gloomy, taciturn temperament, has an ancient origin related to the influence of Saturn.

What am I describing here?

The very world we live in, and ever more so. I am describing the way that human society has been constructed; the way secret societies operate with all their rules, rituals and hierarchy; and all the pomp and ritual surrounding the British Royal Family and their kind.

Planet Earth is a Saturnian society controlled from Saturn via the Moon and the Illuminati hybrid bloodlines.

This makes so much sense of what has happened to the world, and what is happening.

Notice how the traits and influences of the Saturnian are the same as the Draconian – the Reptilian “hive” mind. The Saturn-Moon Matrix reflects the hive mind of the Reptilians that control Saturn and the Moon.

Reptilian Brain

At least five human behaviors originate in the reptilian brain. Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in:

Obsessive compulsive behavior.
Personal day-to-day rituals and superstitious acts.
Slavish conformance to old ways of doing things.
Ceremonial re-enactments.
Obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters and all manner of deceptions.
The Saturnian and the Reptilian are expressions of each other – “They gave us their mind”.

The Left Brain Personality

The left-brain is “logical and rational” in its definition of logical and rational. It decodes information in the NOW into a sequence. This is basically where “time” comes from. The quicker the left-brain “moves” this sequence the faster times seems to pass and vice-versa.

It is “analytical and objective”, which often means that if I can’t see it, hear it, touch it, taste it or smell it, it can’t exist.

Crucially, it decodes reality in parts rather than as a whole. It is from the left-brain that we get the perception of everything being apart from everything else with “space” in between. It creates structures – loves em – and it is through the left-brain that we produce language.

I have just described the world as it is currently lived.

The left-brain sees individual dots, but the right-brain can see how they fit together. Left-brain dominated people control science, academia, medicine, politics, big business, religion, the media and the military. These, in turn act as the soldiers at the gate to the collective left-brain to keep right-brain reality at bay.

Saturn, the reptilian genetics and the way the left side of the brain decodes reality are peas from the same pod. This, then, is what we are dealing with: Saturn is hacking into the information construct communicated via the Sun and creating a fake reality, amplified to the Earth by the Moon, which is associated with deception in the Tarot.

We decode this “hack” and believe it to be real. (The human brain is basically a giant antenna that picks up signals and decodes it into physical reality via our five senses, hence why some people wear tin foil hats).

The force behind this, the Reptilian Alliance controls a pyramid structure within visible light (the hack) via its hybrid bloodlines of the Illuminati.

This structure created and controls religion (Saturn religions); banking (astrologically ruled by Saturn); politics and the institutions of State at all levels (astrologically ruled by Saturn); corporations (astrologically ruled by Saturn); the law and the court system (astrologically ruled by Saturn); and on and on it goes.

Saturn-worship is endemic throughout human society even in annual festivals like Christmas.

So now we have a fix on what is “going on” from deep, deep, deep, within the rabbit hole – deeper than anyone has yet gone. Our plight seems hopeless.

But it isn’t. The door to Freedom is about to open. It is opening if you know what to look for.

Red Dragon

Carlos Castaneda

Peruvian-born writer, Carlos Castaneda, who wrote a series of books in the late 1960s, was given this information from a Yaqui Indian healer, or shaman named; Don Juan Matus about the Reptilian influence over humans.

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rules of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so…indeed we are held prisoner.

They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chicken in coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore their food is always available to them.

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. They are the ones who set up our dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predator who makes us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves a stupendous maneuver – stupendous of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind. The predators mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered at any minute now. (Many CEO’s and other top people in our society have also expressed the same concern of being “found out”).

I know that even now, though you never have suffered hunger… you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator (Reptilians) who fears that at any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied.

Through the mind, which, after all is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they insure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.

Sorcerers of ancient Mexico … reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man.

What I’m saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical, He’s an average piece of meat.

There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to be a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.

The Reptilian hive mind has hijacked the human mind via the Reptilian brain and the Moon Matrix.

Open your mind and you will see what has been purposely hidden from you.

Saturday = Saturn Day

Sunday = Sun Day

Monday = Moon Day

Source: David Icke -Remember Who You Are: Remember ‘Where’ You Are and Where You ‘Come’ from.

While looking into this i found this blog site..   Not seen this before... 

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/07/satur...llers.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video David Icke Fooling Almost Everyone Richard 0 354 04-09-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Richard 3 1,080 07-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Video Shapeshifting Reptilian David Icke Richard 0 694 05-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Video Donald Marshall Exposes David Icke Richard 0 1,608 08-29-2019, 04:46 PM
  The Biggest Secret Of David Icke Breaking News 3 2,759 12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: truthseekerjohn